We, Milenyum Metal Dış Ticaret ve Sanayi Inc. (hereinafter called “Milenyum Metal”) have respect and attach important to right of privacy. As it is, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding usage and protection of your personal data in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (hereinafter called “LPPD”).
Milenyum Metal Dış Ticaret ve Sanayi Inc. ("Milenyum Metal")
Milenyum Metal Dış Ticaret ve Sanayi Anonim Şirketi (“Milenyum Metal”)
Kayseri Serbest Bölgesi 8. Cadde No: 9 (2. Cadde No:7) Kayseri, Türkiye
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of:
• Marketing processes of products,
• Purchasing and / or saling processes of goods / service
• Conducting finance and accounting affairs,
• Carrying out activities in accordance with the legislation,
• Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations,
• Conducting communication activities,
• Execution of contract
• Relationship management
Your personal data will be transferred to transport companies and customs authorities from whom we receive external support for the purpose of the purchase and / or sales processes of goods / services, and transferred to certified public accountant and public authorities for the purpose of carrying out our activities in accordance with the legislation.
In order to fulfill the purposes of processing listed in this text, personal data are collected through the data subject or other officials of the legal entity on whose behalf data subject is acting via e-mails, forms and contracts.
Your personal data will be processed the within the scope of following legal grounds stated in Article 5 (2) (c), (ç), (f) of LPPD:
• It is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract;
• It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which the controller is subject to;
• It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
Within the scope of Article 11 of the LPPD, natural persons and employees, officials and representatives of legal entities have rights as a data subject, and they may excercise their rights by making an application in accordance with the legal procedure to the address written above.